1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged.
Six Things About Me:
1. I had five wisdom teeth (cut out at age 14).
2. I went 28 years without breaking any bone in my body. Then I broke my leg while pregnant. That was fun ya’ll.
3. I shook hands with Ben Folds
once, before Ben Folds Five
performed at the Ryman
during their last tour. Unfortunately, since BHE said all the normal “love your music” stuff, all I was left to do was look like a dork, shake his hand, and say “Hey.”
4. I studied in Mexico for a year in college.
5. Once at a mom’s night out thing we did these skin age tests (I don’t remember the product or I would link it). It was based on how much oil is in your skin – I tested as having the skin of a 40 year-old…I was 27. I guess that’s the trade off for not getting many zits when in high school.
6. I wore contacts for years, got sick of them and have been wearing glasses only for about two years solid. I’m happy with it. I have no plans to do the laser thing.
I tag: Plastic Please and I kinda run in the same circles – if you want to do this, comment and let me know you did! While we’re on it, do I have any lurkers? If so, take this opportunity to de-lurk and say hello!